Course : Your Hotel – The Art of Tea ceremony – Try Hanbok – Making Kimch – Learn Traditional Etiquette of Korea – Duty Free Shop – Your Hotel
Minimum Pax: 3
Time Required: 2 Hours
Fee: 85,000 won p/p
The Art of Tea ceremony
The Korean tea ceremony is a traditional form of tea ceremony practiced in Korea. The chief element of the Korean tea ceremony is the ease and naturalness of enjoying tea within an easy formal setting. Tea ceremonies are now being revived in Korea as a way to find relaxation and harmony in the fast-paced new Korean culture, and continuing in the long tradition of intangible Korean art.
Hanbok is the traditional Korean dress. It is often characterized by vibrant colors and simple lines without pockets. Although the term literally means “Korean clothing”, hanbok today often refers specifically to hanbok of the Joseon (Chosŏn) period and is worn as semi-formal or formal wear during traditional festivals and celebrations.
It s a traditional fermented Korean side dish made of vegetables with a variety of seasonings. It is often described as spicy and sour.
[contact-form-7 404 "찾을 수 없습니다"]
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.* JSA tour is excluded.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
-Cancellation fee will be charged. Please refer to the tour page for details.
Cautions during reservation
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– Child fares: 30% DC under 10 years of age.- Some morning tours will be dropped off at Itaewon or city hall.(Near Myeongdong)
– We notice that We have no responsiblity for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– We are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.